Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!


I hope you all enjoyed a great festive time with your loved ones. We certainly did, and hereby I wanted to wish you all an amazing 2013!










































The lovely baskets on the picture are by HKliving, which are a new item that HKliving will launch in February. 2013 will start with some good work on the Nordic Rose website as I have taken it a little easy on that front over the December period, but there are lots of new items to be added. So keep an eye out!

Lots of love,

Trinske
x

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Trinske. Those baskets are lovely. I do like HK living stuff, so no doubt I will be filling my basket in your shop soon. Hope to meet soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Geraldine, Happy New (Blogging) Year to you too! I won't be able to make the next London BYW meeting, but hopefully another one. xx

      Delete
  2. Happy New Blogging Year! x Arda

    ReplyDelete